We have greatly missed our Auction Family and we can’t wait to see you all!
• If you are feeling unwell, coughing, or running a fever, please stay home for the safety of others.
• Please practice social distancing.
• S P R E A D O U T as best as you can.
• Masks are suggested.
• Use hand sanitizer as often as possible.
Please follow our Facebook page or check back here for more updates.
Thanks again for your continued support, we really appreciate all of you!
New Photos Added Every Wednesday
See you Thursday at 4 o’clock!
How it Works
2. You’ll receive your bidding number.
3. Find the items you want to bid on, let the auctioneer know when he comes around!
4. Bid on your items!
5. Payments on winning auctions are paid before leaving the auction. All sales include a 15% buyers premium and 8% Bryan County sales tax. We accept cash, credit, debit.
6. Enjoy your treasure!
2. Do not bait boxes (if you have to ask, then you are not doing it)
3. Nothing is guaranteed unless auctioneer says otherwise.
4. 15% buyers premium added to sales.
5. Georgia state sales tax will be added to all sales unless you have a tax resale number on file here.
6. Do not move items from where they are displayed.
7. All items will be paid for in full on day of sale.
8. Once you become the winning bidder on any item you are responsible to guard against theft, loss, or breakage.
9. All purchased items will be removed by close of business the Tuesday following the auction or it will be resold as auction house property.